Saturday, February 2, 2013

SKULPTOOLS NEWZ FOR FEBRUARY 1, 2013

  SkulpTools was Published in Art Doll Quarterly Magazine's Spring 2013 Issue

 I'm very excited to announce that award winning art doll artist, Lynn Cartwright reviewed seven SkulpTools and wrote up a modest “blurb” in the February Spring issue of the magazine. [Page 123] They sent me a complimentary copy and I was quite impressed with the way the magazine is made and the caliber of the writing and content. More like a paperback book than a magazine, its pages are high quality paper, the photo work is really top notch and the articles are designed to appeal to the serious art doll creator. This is for sure a publication designed to be kept as a reference piece for many years, rather than be destined for the recycling bin, once read.

One other review is in the works for the summer issue of Polymer Arts magazine and I hope to share more news on that and much more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy reading your comments on my blog entries or on sculpting, sculpting tools and related subjects.